August is hot, Our Accessories are Hotter
Posted on August 01 2020
We are in the middle of summer and in Scottsdale, Arizona that means we are hitting a high of 116 degrees. However, no matter how hot it is over here, our accessories are hotter.
1. Cool off with one our steel tumblers! Whether you are drinking water or wine, we won't tell.
Skinny Steel Tumbler - “Stitch Addict” 20oz
Wine Steel Tumbler - “Sip & Stitch” 12oz
2. Bling up your canvas with one of our popular needleminders. We are constantly getting new ones in so make sure to be checking our social media, because they go quickly.
3. NEW! These cute black and white Snap Together Trays have arrived and are perfect for staying organized and keeping all your smaller accessories together. Highly recommended by Lisa.
4. Everyone on our team adores this NEW Needlepoint/Cross Stitch Bag. We don't have tons left, so grab one today.
5. If you don't have one these, you have been missing out! Add our thread iron to your cart. They are only $16.99 and absolutely a must-have.
6. Our Sew Organized Stash'n Store is made of silicone, smooth and offers a sturdy grip. (Tools/contents not included - for photo demonstration only)
7. If you have signed up for one of our online classes, you can never go wrong with a doodle canvas. This way you can practice while Lisa is teaching.
8. Tulip Tapestry Needles are known for how smoothly they slide through your canvas.