Top 10 Reasons to Visit BeStitched Needlepoint Thursday Evenings
Posted on June 05 2012
- You can talk about books and stitch at the same time (first Thursday of each month)
- The store is open until 8pm for browsing and purchasing
- Seriously enjoyable movies and stitching on the third Thursday
- At least one Thursday a month there will be food and it could be all desserts (we have a potluck on the second Thursday of each month)
- Get introduced to a new thread, bead, tool or stitch on the fourth Thursday of the month
- There are new pieces to see every week
- You are assured at least one evening a week you can have social time with your stitching instead of summer re- runs
- Thursday evening attendees have a special chance for a monthly prize drawing
- Monsoon storms are fantastic to watch through all of our windows
- A place for stitching “Show and Tell” to people who won’t call it sewing or knitting
Boy, do I wish I lived close to the store!
You really know how to make a needlepointed drool. Living a distance from any store is a sad time. I sure do hope to visit in the next coming months.
Wish I was there, but in hot, flat Missouri
Sounds like fun. Too bad I’m not one of your local customers.