Top Six Accessories You Need!
Posted on November 27 2020
What's inside the mysterious box?
Lisa has put together her top 6 favorite accessories that every stitcher should have. Curious to know what's on her list? Take a peek.
Keep in mind, we only have nine of these so take advantage of our Black Friday deal.
Top Six Must Have Needlepoint Accessories
1. Petite Ribbon Laying Tools - Colors may vary - Small wood handle made of rare Birch Diamond wood and turned here in the USA. Longer metal blunt tip is perfect for all your silk, rayon and metallic ribbon threads.
2. Colonial Bullion Tapestry Points - 3 1/2", 5" and 7". The perfect blunt tool for Bullion, Cast-on and Double Knots.
3. Nap ( Bunka ) Brush - This tool should be in everyone's bag of stitching supplies. If you aren't familiar with this accessory, it's great to fluff up and raise the fibers of your threads when brushed over the stitched area. If you are stitching a holiday piece, consider using it to fluff up Santa's beard. You'll love it.
4. Sew Organized Stash'n Store - Never lose a tool again. If you're goal is to be more organized in the New Year, then start with one of these to help organize your stitching accessories.
5. BeStitched Kit-Keeper - Keep your project supplies together in a handy kit keeper! One of our most popular items, because it helps store your projects and keep them safe until you are ready to work on them again.
6. Gingher Designer Series Embroidery Scissors 4" "Evelyn"
These designer scissors live up to their hype. Plus you can keep them on your Sew Organized Stash'n Store and you'll never misplace another pair of scissors again.
Order this must-have box before 11/30 to get this bundle on sale!